Re: [nslu2-general] Home Automation board for NSLU2

  • Richard Hughes
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 30, 2011
      COOL!

      On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 1:09 PM, Marc Berlioux
      <marcberlioux@...>wrote:

      > I'm a newcomer to this list
      > I've designed some hardware that might interest some of you:
      > http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomerang/boomerang-en.html
      > in french:
      > http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomerang/boomerang-fr.html
      > thanks to the nslu2-linux.org web site
      > --
      > Marc BERLIOUX

    • Patrik
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 31, 2011
        Thats nice! And a good inspiration, I might not build the whole card but
        may use parts of it.

        Regards Patrik

        On 2011-03-30 18:49, Richard Hughes wrote:

        > COOL!
        >
        > On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 1:09 PM, Marc Berlioux
        > <marcberlioux@... <mailto:marcberlioux%40rocketmail.com>>wrote:
        >

        > > I'm a newcomer to this list
        > > I've designed some hardware that might interest some of you:
        > > http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomerang/boomerang-en.html
        > > in french:
        > > http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomerang/boomerang-fr.html
        > > thanks to the nslu2-linux.org web site
        > > --
        > > Marc BERLIOUX

      • Marc Berlioux
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 31, 2011
          Next one is for WRT54G
          it's a bit off-topic, but not that much
          http://berlioux.com/electronique/wrt-sim/wrt-sim.html

          features: RS232, 1-wire, SD card
          the documentation is in progress

          I've put some Paypal buttons on my boomerang pages for philantropic guys who
          want to support me
          regards
          --
          Marc BERLIOUX
          "Reality ? Isn't that where the pizza delivery guy comes from ? "

          ________________________________
          <marcberlioux@...>wrote:

          > I'm a newcomer to this list
          > I've designed some hardware that might interest some of you:
          > http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomerang/boomerang-en.html
          > in french:
          > http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomerang/boomerang-fr.html
          > thanks to the nslu2-linux.org web site
          > --
          > Marc BERLIOUX

        • Marc Berlioux
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 31, 2011
            I can make some customised PCBs for those who have special needs
            --
            Marc BERLIOUX
            "Learn from the mistakes of others, You'll never live long enough to

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 5, 2011
              News:

              I've put a picture of the Boomerang board in use :
              http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomer … in_use.jpg

              I've also made some cosmetic changes(menu) + a Downloads section. I'm writing some OpenWRT configuration paragraphs. There will be soon a link to a gallery detailing the making-of. It won't be long, I'm currently jobless so I have time to write documentation. Be patient

              You can support me with Donations on the Boomerang Board pages:
              http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomer … en.html#pp
              http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomer … fr.html#pp

              I've had a couple of donations and a very spicy pizza from a japanese guy:
              http://berlioux.com/electronique/images/japanese-pizza.jpg
              Thanks

              I'm also looking for a cheap NSLU2 (in europe only, best wud be in france) for software development purpose. Mine is 24/7 in use...

              And for a link pointing to a good tutorial about making packages for OpenWRT

              CU
              --
              Marc BERLIOUX
              "I prefer to think that God is not dead, just drunk" John Huston
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 5, 2011
              • marcberlioux@rocketmail.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 6, 2011
                  --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Carl Lowenstein <clowenstein@...> wrote:

                  > Try this for the in_use picture:
                  > <http://xmarc.free.fr/berlioux/electronique/boomerang/images/boomerang_in_use.jpg>
                  >
                  > --
                  > carl lowenstein� <clowenstein@...>

                  Thank you Carl. I don't know why the URLs have been truncated.
                  Best is however to use berlioux.com cause I'm about to move my hosting.

                  http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomerang/images/boomerang_in_use.jpg
                  http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomerang/boomerang-en.html

                  --
                  Marc BERLIOUX
                  L'éternité c'est long, surtout vers la fin.