minor hacks in readme.txt instructions for pogoplugs

  • bruce
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2011

      1. at the end of step 10, I think you need to check and make sure the mount_optX file is executable.

      2. somewhere after step 11 and before step 15, ipkg.conf needs to be edited to add the line:

      src cross http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs08q1armel/cross/stable
    • oddballhero
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2011
        Thanks Bruce, appreciate the proof reading. Will make those changes.

        OddballHero

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2011
          Hello Bruce,
          Thanks for the heads up. I added your changes to readme.txt and added the repository information in plug.tar.gz.