SlugOS/BE 5.3: ipkg not found

  • Daniel Berenguer
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2011
      Sorry for this question but I've been away of the slug space for a while...

      I'm migrating one of my old Slugs to SlugOS/BE 5.3 and ipkg is not working:

      # ipkg update
      -sh: ipkg: not found

      Which is now the way to install packages?

      Thanks!
    • oddballhero
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2011
        D'acord,
        http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/SlugOS/SlugOS5

        Sorry, my Catalan isn't very good.
        --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Berenguer" <dberenguer@...> wrote:

        > Sorry for this question but I've been away of the slug space for a while...
        >
        > I'm migrating one of my old Slugs to SlugOS/BE 5.3 and ipkg is not working:
        >
        > # ipkg update
        > -sh: ipkg: not found
        >
        > Which is now the way to install packages?
        >
        > Thanks!

      • Mike Westerhof (mwester)
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2011
          On 2/9/2011 12:29 PM, Daniel Berenguer wrote:
          > Sorry for this question but I've been away of the slug space for a while...
          >
          > I'm migrating one of my old Slugs to SlugOS/BE 5.3 and ipkg is not working:
          >
          > # ipkg update
          > -sh: ipkg: not found
          >
          > Which is now the way to install packages?

          http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/SlugOS/InstallandTurnupABasicSlugOSSystem

          -Mike (mwester)