Re: ntpclient and setting clock

  • mspohr
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2011
      Dear Mike,
      Thanks very much for taking the time with this detailed answer. I have been able to make some progress but not yet to the point where ntpclient "just works" ... that would be nice.

      The realization that SlugOS is a normal Linux and not the hybrid beast of UnSlung is important and will help me a lot.

      Once I get this nailed down, I will look into updating the Wiki.

      All the best,
      Mark