Slug Radio controlled with an Arduino microcontroller

  • beerman_wendel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      Hello Everybody,

      I made one of my slugs into a web radio player. You do not need a pc, keyboard or screen to operate it.

      There are two dials, one for volume and one for tuning the stations.

      The project is described here:

      http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,50462.0.html

      Pictures and a little movie you can find here:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/rigasw/sets/72157625708689711/with/5367336812/

      I would like to add that link somewhere on unslung.org, but do not know, how ....

      Greetings ...

      Rigas