Asterisk ?

  • pmptg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2011
      I've had my NSLU2 for awhile now just plugging away mainly as a NAS. I have tried to keep up on this group for awhile and Asterisk has peaked my interest. A friend of mine gave me a Cisco 8760 Network phone which currently has the Cisco firmware (Skinny). I've read where I could put SIP on this phone and together with Asterisk I could get a nice VOIP setup going. Has anyone done something like this? If so is there a how to or can someone point me in the right direction. I'm not very good at terminal stuff but love to tinker and am very enthusiastic.

      Thanks,

      Paul
    • Ovidiu Sas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2011