RE: [nslu2-general] Plug owner... Password for the plug section of Nslu2-Linux?

  • Gregg C Levine
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2011
      Hello!
      I'm not the fellow who's responsible for that section... But I have a
      question, here you state:
      " The open pogo site is shutting down their repo..."

      Is any reason given for the decision?
      ---
      Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@...
      "This signature is not the same one. Move along! Move along!"

      On
      > Behalf Of ninermacniner
      > Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 9:57 PM
      > To: nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [nslu2-general] Plug owner... Password for the plug section of
      Nslu2-Linux?

      > Really want to take part in this with my pogoplug, but it seems the plug
      section has
      > been password protected. Any reason? Can the pass be given out? The open
      pogo site
      > is shutting down their repo...
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Mac

    • oddballhero
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 14, 2011
        See:
        http://blog.mikestaszel.com/post/315176667/openpogo-and-the-new-pogoplug-nonexistant

        http://www.pogoplugged.com/forum/thread/12320/OpenPogo-Impact-on-Existing-Apps/

        In any case, the Open Pogo repository was just a mirror of the NSLU2-Linux.org cs08q1armel feed as stated in:

        http://openpogo.com/repo/

        Which hasn't been updated since 9 April 2010. Might as well point ipkg to the original repository at:

        http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs08q1armel/cross/stable/