Plug owner... Password for the plug section of Nslu2-Linux?

  • ninermacniner
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2011
      Really want to take part in this with my pogoplug, but it seems the plug section has been password protected. Any reason? Can the pass be given out? The open pogo site is shutting down their repo...

      Thanks,
      Mac
    • oddballhero
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2011
        Oops sorry, just updating some information on the pages. You can actually search the site for the magic word.

        --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "ninermacniner" <ninermacniner@...> wrote:

        > Really want to take part in this with my pogoplug, but it seems the plug section has been password protected. Any reason? Can the pass be given out? The open pogo site is shutting down their repo...
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Mac

      • Gregg C Levine
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 13, 2011
          Hello!
          I'm not the fellow who's responsible for that section... But I have a
          question, here you state:
          " The open pogo site is shutting down their repo..."

          Is any reason given for the decision?
          ---
          Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@...
          "This signature is not the same one. Move along! Move along!"

          On
          > Behalf Of ninermacniner
          > Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 9:57 PM
          > To: nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [nslu2-general] Plug owner... Password for the plug section of
          Nslu2-Linux?

          > Really want to take part in this with my pogoplug, but it seems the plug
          section has
          > been password protected. Any reason? Can the pass be given out? The open
          pogo site
          > is shutting down their repo...
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Mac

        • oddballhero
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 14, 2011
            See:
            http://blog.mikestaszel.com/post/315176667/openpogo-and-the-new-pogoplug-nonexistant

            http://www.pogoplugged.com/forum/thread/12320/OpenPogo-Impact-on-Existing-Apps/

            In any case, the Open Pogo repository was just a mirror of the NSLU2-Linux.org cs08q1armel feed as stated in:

            http://openpogo.com/repo/

            Which hasn't been updated since 9 April 2010. Might as well point ipkg to the original repository at:

            http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs08q1armel/cross/stable/