Re: [nslu2-general] NSLU2-based NAS through a NAT

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2011
      Dave,

      Debian might be a good choice. I am running Lenny here on an NSLU2 and most
      all of the packages that would practically run on the NSLU2 are available
      through apt-get. Openvpn and openssh, Rsync etc. are probably the ones that
      would work for you. I have never done exactly what you are proposing but it is
      not far out and I am sure others have done it and might give you some ideas.

      Doug Crompton
      WA3DSP
      www.crompton.com