Re: Help "restoring" unslung flash drive

  • Rajesh
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2010
      I have managed to restore the network by adding a route command to the rc.local, and also manually adding a nameserver entry to resolv.conf for the DNS server. I tried adding
      echo "nameserver xx.yy.zz.aa" > /etc/resolv.conf

      but then this would start unslung from internal flash only...

      Found a thread on google, where another guy was trying to add a domain entry to resolv.conf with the same approach, and it worked for him. Well, I will let it be like this for the timebeing.

      Any suggestions again will be appreciated. Thanks