Debian etch download

  • JaskaJ
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2010

      I need to get debian etch (4.0) to my nslu2. Where it can be downloaded?
      (My weather station software wont work newer releases..)

      Thanks,

      Jussi
    • Paul M
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2010
        http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/

        Disclaimers: I have entered into no agreements regarding mails erroneously sent to this address, and reserve the right to do as I wish with any such emails.

        > I need to get debian etch (4.0) to my nslu2. Where it can
        > be downloaded?
        > (My weather station software wont work newer releases..)
        >

        > Thanks,
        >
        > Jussi

      • JaskaJ
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2010