Re: Dead on-board battery??

  • dad2luke
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 13, 2010

      > While you had the NSLU2 open, I hope you too the time to clip the resister to upgrade it's speed.

      I have two NSLU2's since the NSLU2 uses a UNIX file system and I don't own another UNIX machines. So I need a spare. I have overclocked one and am seeing if it's happy about it. So far its very happy and does a backup in about 3/4 of the time as before. The other one will get the same treatment in a bit.

      Incidentally, the folks I work with work on surface mount hardware and have a device that's basically heated tweezers and one of our hardware folks had that resistor out of there faster than I can type this message.

      Dad2Luke