Minidlna

  • miles.sara@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2010

      I installed minidlna from optware on my unslung nslu2. It downloaded, built and installed fine, but when I start it, I get the following:

      # /opt/sbin/minidlna
      No MAC addresses found!
      Media directory not accessible! [(null)]
      #

      I am starting it as root, I can cd to the directory in the conf file, and the path is definitely spelt and cased correctly.

      It feels like a permissions problem, but I'm stumped as to what to do next. I think I've read that others have got the package to work on the NSLU2 - can anyone confirm the required steps?

      Thanks,

      Miles