New comer

  • dad2luke
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2010
      Hi folks,
      I just bought one of these off of eBay to use for backing up my XP machine for some high priority files daily (legal stuff). So far I have not been able to get things to go. I think what I need is that manual that should have shipped with the box instead of the thing that comes on the CD. Can someone post a link to something like a wiki on setting up the default software (V2.3R63)?
      Best Wishes,
      Dad2Luke
    • rolandkbs
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2010
        You can get the original documentation and firmware from here:
        homesupport.cisco.com/en-us/wireless/lbc/NSLU2

        Regards, Roland