Re: nfs-utils missing in SlugOS/BE 5.3 Beta (NSLU2)

  • oddballhero
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2010
      What repository is your opkg pointed to? (the actual line listed).

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "beerman_wendel" <beerman_wendel@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > after years of work my slug based nfs server broke down.
      >
      > Therefore I installed "SlugOS/BE 5.3 Beta (NSLU2)" on a new stick.
      >
      > When trying to install and configure an nfs server, I wanted to get package "nfs-utils".
      >
      > But it is not available any more, neiter with opkg nor with ipkg-opt.
      >
      > Any ideas?
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Rigas

    • beerman_wendel
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2010
        Hello,

        problem solved.
        I reinstalled SlogOS/BE 5.3 on the stick as described in the great Howto.
        This time opkg listed all packages, that I need.

        nfs is up and running.

        I did not install ipkg-opt, because opkg has everything that I need: thttpd, nfs, ssh.

        Thanx,

        Rigas