Re: nfs-utils missing in SlugOS/BE 5.3 Beta (NSLU2)

  • beerman_wendel
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2010
      It seems that the nfs-utils package does exist, but my opkg update mechanism does not work. I cannot get the package list unpacked on my slug.

      Any ideas?

      Regards,

      Rigas
    • oddballhero
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2010
        What repository is your opkg pointed to? (the actual line listed).

        --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "beerman_wendel" <beerman_wendel@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > after years of work my slug based nfs server broke down.
        >
        > Therefore I installed "SlugOS/BE 5.3 Beta (NSLU2)" on a new stick.
        >
        > When trying to install and configure an nfs server, I wanted to get package "nfs-utils".
        >
        > But it is not available any more, neiter with opkg nor with ipkg-opt.
        >
        > Any ideas?
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Rigas

      • beerman_wendel
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2010
          Hello,

          problem solved.
          I reinstalled SlogOS/BE 5.3 on the stick as described in the great Howto.
          This time opkg listed all packages, that I need.

          nfs is up and running.

          I did not install ipkg-opt, because opkg has everything that I need: thttpd, nfs, ssh.

          Thanx,

          Rigas