ipkg feed wanted

  • David Given
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2010
      I have an elderly Psion netBook (the original, the one that coined the
      name). It does run Linux, but the kernel is rather old --- 2.4.27 ---
      and as a result no available Debian will work on it. (There is no 2.6 port.)

      There is, however, an extremely minimal and rather hacked ipkg root
      filesystem available for it. It was originally based on the OpenZaurus
      ipkg feed, but openzaurus.org is now dead.

      Does anyone know where I might be able to find an ipkg feed for a
      compatible device whose software will run on my netBook?

      ipkg --version says:
      ipkg version 0.99.84

      ipkg print_architecture says:
      arch all 1
      arch noarch 1
      arch arm 10

      cat /proc/cpuinfo says:
      Processor: StrongARM-1100 rev 11 (v4l)
      BogoMIPS: 127.38
      Features: swp half 26bit fastmult
      (skipping rest)

      /lib/libc.so.6 says:
      GNU C Library stable release version 2.3.3, by Roland McGrath et al
      (skipping rest)

      uname -a says:
      Linux openpsion 2.4.27-vrs1-kvd1 #11 Wed Jun 8 02:19:08 PDT 2005 armv4l
      unknown

      │ "To be is to do" -- Nietzche
      │ "To do is to be" -- Sartre
      │ "Do be do be do" -- Sinatra