Would like to gain access to edit some of the wiki pages

  • mikeygstl
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2010
      Going through the documention on the NSLU2 site, I have discovered a few holes, especially pertaining to the process of flashing a new kernel.

      For one instance, when rescuing a system by using the installer, one must reflash. I kept getting an error 'flash-kernel: 127: #### Killed dd if=$ifile of=$tmp ibs=$(($imtdsize - 16)) conv=sync 2> /dev/null', and I finally found the reason - out of memory. A simple swapon -a from within the chroot environment took care of that, but I wasted a few hours on it...

      Anyway, that's all I have for now.

      -Mike

      NSLU2, overclocked, fattened up, with internal flash, wireless, and bluetooth. Not sure what to do with it yet... ;)