Plug Optware Targets

  • oddballhero
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      I am a user on nslu2, pogoplug, and dockstar platforms and am pretty happy with the optware packages provided with nslu2-linux.org. For the pogoplug/dockstar platforms, I initially used setup from openpogo with their repo which is just from http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs08q1armel/cross/stable. They are discontining optware support and I was wondering if pogoplug/dockstar/sheevaplug could be added to Optware Targets or Other Hardware on nslu2-linux.org. I have already changed my /opt/ipkg/armel-feed.conf to look at http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs08q1armel/cross/stable instead of http://openpogo.com/repo.