RE: [nslu2-general] Optware prevents shutdown after Synology firmware 3.0.1337 update

  • eric
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27 6:55 PM
      A workaround is available for this issue. The detailed discussion and the
      solution (post 13) can be found in
      http://forum.synology.com/enu/viewtopic.php?f=162
      <http://forum.synology.com/enu/viewtopic.php?f=162&t=28464&p=113603#p113603>
      &t=28464&p=113603#p113603. The main idea is to stop all optware daemon
      processes before the unit is shut down.

      Could the developers integrate it into the ipkg and affected optware
      installation packages (i.e., if Sxx script is needed)? The solution should
      also be compatible with previous versions of Synology firmware as long as it
      supports Synology packages.

      Thanks.