Looking for compatible enclosure recommendations

  • Warren
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2010
      NSLU2 - V2.3R25

      Currently running this little guy with a couple of Vantec NexStar enclosures (NST-350UF) housing matching Maxtor 200gb IDE drives.

      In a bind for more disk space & looking to switch out the external enclosures with newer ones with internal SATA interface.

      Current setup works great for many years, but I remember I had a hell of a time finding compatible chipsets/enclosures to work with my NSLU2. Can anyone recommend some brand/models (from Newegg?)to help me with this transition? I did run some google searches and checked the compatibility database, but everything seems very outdated.
    • Warren
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2010
        Well, I'll post this for future reference if anybody is interested / searching.

        Picked up a pair of Vantec NST-360SU enclosures and so far are 100% compatible.