Unslung cross repository is not working.

  • ferochera
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2010

      It's several days ago when I first noticed this problem, but I haven't
      seen any warning anywhere so it's time to notify the list.

      If you run ipkg update it works but if you run ipkg upgrade it doesn't.
      It shows the next error text:
      ipkg_download: ERROR: Command failed with return value 1: `wget
      --passive-ftp -q -P /tmp/ipkg-0L3Ycv
      http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/cross/nano_2.2.5-1_armeb.ipk'
      If you browse the repo http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/cross/
      <http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/cross/> you'll find that you
      can download the Packages files but no one else. Every other file I've
      tried to download throws a 404 error from the server

      Is there a solution that I haven't found? Can anyone fix the server?

      Thanks,
      Fernando