latest rtorrent for slugos

  • assimacos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2010
      Hello,

      My slug is running SlugOs 4.8. In the file section there is a folder with libtorrent .ipk packages for SlugOs. The latest is version 0.12.4. In folder "Misc Files" there are libtorrent_0.12.5-2_arm.ipk and rtorrent_0.8.5-1_arm.ipk. Are these packages misplaced or they are not suitable for SlugOs? be or le?

      The latest version of libtorrent is 0.12.6 (rtorrent site and optware package). Will a specially compiled package for SlugOs be posted as it used to be?

      If not, I would be willing to compile it my self, but since this would be my first compilation on the slug I would require some assistance in the form of a guide or by pointing me to the right wiki page.

      Sorry if any of the above have been answered already.