kernel-module-nls-cp850 not in repository

  • ruisan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010
      I cannot find this module in the repository. Does anyone knows why?
      Also I am trying to download other packages and it's not working.
    • Robert Hammond
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2010
        The modules are temporarily unavailable due to the package servers being
        re-built after a fault.

        I will send the requested module by e-mail if you post the Unslung
        version you are using, the modules are version specific.

        In message <i0lo3r+63vs@...>, ruisan <ruisan@...> writes

        --
        Robert Hammond
        PGP:0x154144DA
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2010
          I think I can wait until the servers are re-built.

          Thank you.

          On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Robert Hammond <robham@...> wrote:

          > The modules are temporarily unavailable due to the package servers being
          > re-built after a fault.
          >
          > I will send the requested module by e-mail if you post the Unslung
          > version you are using, the modules are version specific.
          >
          > In message <i0lo3r+63vs@... <i0lo3r%2B63vs%40eGroups.com>>, ruisan
          > <ruisan@... <ruisan%40gmail.com>> writes
          >

          > >I cannot find this module in the repository. Does anyone knows why?
          > >Also I am trying to download other packages and it's not working.
          > >

          > --
          > Robert Hammond
          > PGP:0x154144DA
          > 592B 0199 2D7F FC05 C4B1 0404 2258 4471 1541 44DA

          --
          Roberto Ruis�nchez Mazo