404 errors during IPKG UPGRADE

  • loeksluijter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2010
      I tried to update my NSLU2 with IPKG UPDATE followed by IPKG UPGRADE. But every package results in a 404 not found error:
      Example:
      # ipkg upgrade -test
      Upgrading cups on root from 1.4.2-2 to 1.4.3-1...
      Downloading http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/cross/cups_1.4.3-1_armeb.ipk
      wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

      Even when I browse that repository with Firefox I see the directory listing, but when I try to download any package I get a 404.

      This is happening the last few days.
      Is something wrong with that repository?

      Loek Sluijter
    • Bjørn Kvisli
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2010
        Same here. I haven't been able to install anything for weeks on my unslung
        nslu2.
      • loeksluijter
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 18, 2010
          The solution post 8163 solved my problem

          Loek Sluijter