how to reinstall ipkg on Unslung

  • thorsvind
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2010
      Hi all!
      I was having the same problems with ipkg packages and as I was trying different things I suddenly happened to type "ipkg remove ipkg" !
      Any idea how I could reinstall ipkg on my unslung without having to reinstall everything?
      Or could I install openssh without necessarily reinstalling ipkg?
      Please help if you can guide me through this. Cheers.
    • thorsvind
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2010
        Hi again,
        let me answer my own question if the same thing ever happened to you... This is what I found on the web and it worked great:

        http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/RestoreWorkingIpkgFromJffs2

        ++