Switching operating Systems.

  • Christian Eichert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2010
      Hi falks

      I have here a NAS Server made by company Synology DS409+ and need
      urgently to switch it to Debian.
      Synology don't help me at all, and doesn't give me any informations.
      I found a tutorial how to run Debian in a jail on a DS108, but it seems
      there are hardware differences between 108 and 409 and a jail thats
      exactly what I do not want to do.

      Is there any Information you can give me on the way?
      Do you know about a how-to I could use for this ?

      Christian