Re: Nslu2

  • rolandkbs
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      Does one of the lights come up when you switch power on?
      If not, if will be the adapter. As it happened a month ago with one of my slugs too.

      Regards
      Roland

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "chib0" <chibunna@...> wrote:

      > I have had my slug for a couple of years now running asterisk. There was a power cut this morning and I tried putting it on and it doesn't come on anymore. Anyone got any ideas? Maybe the adapter is blown ? How do I check this ?

    • chib0
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
        Thanks Roland,

        I ve just been scanning the net and I think that is what has happened. The power supply unit is gone. Trying to figure out which replacement to get or how to repair the power supply

        Thnks