Iomega 100d NAS- AC adapter specs

  • grzegorzkrolak
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2010
      Hi ,

      I have come across Iomega 100d NAS device without a power adapter- I would like to give it a new Linux life - but I can't find power adapter specifications. I wouldn't like to brick it by connecting the wrong one.

      Could someone have a look and let me know what Volts/Amps combination do I need please?

      Greg
    • grzegorzkrolak
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2010

        > Hi ,
        >
        > I have come across Iomega 100d NAS device without a power adapter- I would like to give it a new Linux life - but I can't find power adapter specifications. I wouldn't like to brick it by connecting the wrong one.
        >
        > Could someone have a look and let me know what Volts/Amps combination do I need please?
        >

        > Greg

        Does anyone have specs for power adapter for Iomega 100d NAS ?