Missing Feed - optware/cs08q1armel/cross/stable/

  • colinlobban
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14 10:17 AM
      Hi

      The following feed seems to be empty:

      http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs08q1armel/cross/stable/

      I'm fairly certain that it wasn't empty in the past and the feed on the osuosl site seems to be populated.

      Thanks.
    • Brian
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14 2:02 PM
        We're having some difficulties with the builder xen instance lately.

        Three days ago, ka6sox rebuilt the root image of builder. So I started to
        manually build some feed. The cs08q1armel happened to be the first feed I
        picked. And initially there was one misstep, and it started to sync to the feed
        before the build. This caused the empty feed in cs08q1armel. I corrected the
        build, and it was proceeding. I was hoping a successful build of the whole feed
        and sync would be successful.

        However, there's some bad news - I just checked the build this morning, and all three feeds have progressed to packages starting with 's'. But they all stuck. With builder
        CPU at 0%.

        Please be patient as we figure out and solve the problem. In the meantime, if
        you really need to have some package, setup optware build environment or ask
        someone else to build the ipk for you.

        Latest update: ka6sox now limited the number of CPU to 1, and it seems more stable at the moment. We're getting closer. Please be patient.

        -Brian

        --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "colinlobban" <colinlobban@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > The following feed seems to be empty:
        >
        > http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs08q1armel/cross/stable/
        >
        > I'm fairly certain that it wasn't empty in the past and the feed on the osuosl site seems to be populated.
        >
        > Thanks.

      • Brian
        Message 3 of 3 , May 14 4:53 PM
          The cs08q1armel feed has been rebuilt.