Data transfer speed

  • abhiramabhat
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010
      I am getting low data transfer speed while using my slug. Before overclocking, WinSCP reported the speed as around 450KiB/s. After overclocking I am getting a speed of around 850KiB/s.

      I also checked the speed using a wired connection from a different box, still getting the same speed. Any pointers as to how I diagnose what the issue is? I am running Unslung latest version.