Re: SlugOS 5.3 / Samba / Roaming profiles

  • harshbaste
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 4:03 AM
      Just an update on this. I managed to get this to work :)).
      I also happened to get another slug off the local online market - turboslugged it and its now my new PDC.

      Performance with roaming profiles seems quite alright as long as one doesnt clutter the Windows desktop directory with too much garbage.

      The instructions here were rather handy:
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/SlugOS/Samba32
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/SetUpPDCWithSamba

      They get you about 95% there - just a little more play involved after to get it to work perfectly.

      -H