Changing OS

  • wibbleypants
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2010
      Got a slug with Unslung. It's now just a print server, but I want to add a UVC webcam - I believe this means I have to change over to Openwrt. Looking at the instructions, a prerequisite is that the slug has to be *original* ie; with linksys firmware. Is this right? Do I have to revert the box back to original to be able to install Opemwrt?