Tinyproxy not running

  • ferochera
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2010
      anybody has tried tinyproxy?

      My current situation is:

      * Nslu2 + unslung 6.8
      * ipkg install tinyproxy
      * changed /opt/etc/tinyproxy/tinyproxy.conf to the right paths (ex.
      /opt/share/tinyproxy/default.html,...)
      * (created a script for init.d)

      When I run /opt/sbin/tinyproxy -c /opt/etc/tinyproxy/tinyproxy.conf
      it reports no errors (the last entry in the log is a reference to stats
      ('Setting stathost to "tinyproxy.stats"') and nothing else. It dies. Te
      pid file exists and the pid is equal to the one in logfile but it
      doesn't exist in a 'ps xau' output.

      I've chosen this proxy as it claims to be a low resources proxy (lower
      than squid...) If you make use of other proxy please share your
      experience. I'd be very grateful to you.

      Thanks.
      Fernando

    • ferochera