Re: [nslu2-general] Re: cups 1.4.2-1 on WD mybook world edition II

  • Greg Newton
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2010
      Hi Brian.

      I'm not sure I understand fully. There is still a seg fault when trying to
      start cupsd.

      [root@... ~]# ls -l /opt/sbin/cupsd
      -r-x------ 1 root root 370836 Mar 28 05:11 /opt/sbin/cupsd
      [root@... ~]# /opt/sbin/cupsd
      Segmentation fault

      I don't know where to start looking for the cause of that - any tips?

      Do you build the packages? I've made a basic attempt to build natively but
      linking fails due to lack of floating point support. I lack the experience
      to debug this, I think.

      Cheers,
      Greg |;^)