Re: [nslu2-general] Development with NCurses missing headers?

  • Robert Hammond
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2010
      Correct, installing ncurses or ncursesw does not install any header
      files, and currently no dev package available.

      Creating a dev ipk is quite easy, I may have a go at this myself but
      will be some days away due to other commitments.

      To get you out of trouble I can send the headers to you by private
      email, if requested.

      In message
      <524b6b671003221632q54e11563h5cf34d5f5810d223@...>, Bill V
      <vodall@...> writes