Development with NCurses missing headers?

  • Bill V
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2010
      Howdy,

      I'm trying to compile an old amateur radio application (JNOS) on an
      unslung slug setup. Everything seems to be working fine except it
      can't find the NCurses header files.. I can't find an ncurses-dev
      package to install. Could somebody give me a clue where this should
      be or should I just bring it over from another system.

      Thanks,
      Bill
    • Robert Hammond
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2010
        Correct, installing ncurses or ncursesw does not install any header
        files, and currently no dev package available.

        Creating a dev ipk is quite easy, I may have a go at this myself but
        will be some days away due to other commitments.

        To get you out of trouble I can send the headers to you by private
        email, if requested.

        In message
        <524b6b671003221632q54e11563h5cf34d5f5810d223@...>, Bill V
        <vodall@...> writes