Re: [nslu2-general] memory problem - mine, not the slug's

  • Paul Carmichael
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2010
      I had the same thing happen. After a power-cut, the external drive just kept clicking. Thought it must be the drive enclosure, so replaced it. Ok for a while, then more problems. Basically, the USB port has gone wonky. I now have a printer attached to that port and that works fine. The other port has the boot stick. I bought a bifferboard to use as a NAS. It only uses 1W. Downside is I've used all 4 ethernet ports on my router.