vsftpd not starting automatically

  • Curtis Donahue
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2010
      I realize this is prolly a simple fix but I dont know linux that well,
      hence why I use unslung. I installed vsftpd, followed nslu2-linux guide,
      and it works great. Only issue is that when the slug reboots I cant
      connect via FTP, I have to SSH in and '/etc/rc.d/rc.xinetd' to make FTP
      work. How do I fix this?

      Thanks,
      Curtis
    • whitehat09