Re: Disk2 available space is wrong

  • Thomas Andersson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
      Yeah, I investigated more last night and discovered that the drive is
      infact intact with all the files just the webinterface reporting wrong
      free space. I even tried to reformat the drive and ran the full backup
      again but it still reports the free space wrong. Maybe I should send
      an email to Linksys aswell :-)

      Cheers
      Thomas - Sweden

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "donna foley"
      <dontbfooled2000@y...> wrote:

      > yea...same problem here. The drive works and all but the size is not
      > reported. I have the latest version firmware installed.
      >
      > I reported it to tech support and they said they forwarded it to
      > engineering team, so if there is an update hopefully the fix will be
      > included.
      >

      > --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Andersson <me@t...> wrote:
      > > Hi all,
      > >
      > > noticed this morning that my DISK2 shows 0% free after my nightly
      > backup.
      > > As far as I can see from the log the backup ran perfect. I upgraded
      > to the
      > > lastest stock firmware last night and maybe that is the problem?
      Anyone