回复: [nslu2-general] Re: Help me on the Transmission compile?

  • 音乐妖怪
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5 5:19 AM
      Thank you Brian!
      I found myself running oleg on my mss, so I checked the instructions at http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/FAQ/Optware-uClibcBuild
      It is working now!!!
      Know that I love you
      Know I don't care
      Know that I see you
      Know I'm not there

      ________________________________
      发件人: Brian <b88zhou@...>
      收件人: nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com
      发送日期: 2010/3/1 (周一) 12:37:35 上午
      主 题: [nslu2-general] Re: Help me on the Transmission compile?

      Probably you were building transmission for the wrong target.

      AFAIK, mss feed has not been updated for a long time. There's no transmission version > 1.0 in that feed. So the feed you have been using on your device probably is not mss.

      Just do a "ipkg info transmission" to find out what feed you're actually using. And try to build ipk with the matching optware target.

      -Brian