ircd-hybrid

  • guillaume.salagnac
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2010
      Hi list,

      I'm a newcomer here, so I might not be asking my question at the right place. Please feel free to redirect me somewhere else if relevant.

      I'm trying to install ircd-hybrid on a DS-101, and I'm getting pretty much the same symptoms as those reported on this page:

      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/SetupIRCd

      I've tried messing around with ircd.conf, but with no luck at all. Actually, I found pretty little documentation on all that (ircd, ipkg, NSLU2-Linux, and so on) so I feel a bit lost.

      Any suggestions ?
      Thanks in advance.