Re: Flashing Green Ready/Status incomplete boot

  • jl0242
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2010
      I might be way off here, but the symptoms sound pretty similar to those I experienced when my power supply gave up. Many people on this list suffer the same thing - sudden inexplicable slug failure (flashing lights, won't boot etc) that turns out to be caused by the power supply no longer being able to output 2A consistently. I think my power supply lasted 2 or 3 years.

      When this happened to me, I fixed it with one of these:
      http://www.digidave.co.uk/jshop/product.php?xProd=4624

      and one of these:
      http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=43094 (L51AY)

      If you have another 5V/2A power adapter to hand, it might be worth trying.