Re: [nslu2-general] what are "Admin 1 on ....." folders?

  • Michael Wagner
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2005
      At 2/9/05 10:29 PM, donna foley wrote:
      >On my network I see two folder called Admin1 and Admin2.
      >What is their purpose?

      I think this was mentioned somewhere before. A small unix file system is
      built on one, and I don't recall what the other is ... temp space maybe?

      >Is that something I need to setup on my LAN?

      I think you can safely ignore them. They're quite small as I recall.

      Michael

      http://home.cogeco.ca/~michaelwagner/personal-page.htm
      "All I wanna do is have a little fun before I die" Sheryl Crow