what are "Admin 1 on ....." folders?

  • donna foley
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9 7:29 PM
      On my network I see two folder called Admin1 and Admin2.
      What is their purpose?
      I cant access them either...its asked for name and password.

      I tried the Liksys default.....admin and admin but that doesnt work!

      Is that something I need to setup on my LAN?

      thanks for any tips!
    • Michael Wagner
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9 8:10 PM
        At 2/9/05 10:29 PM, donna foley wrote:
        >On my network I see two folder called Admin1 and Admin2.
        >What is their purpose?

        I think this was mentioned somewhere before. A small unix file system is
        built on one, and I don't recall what the other is ... temp space maybe?

        >Is that something I need to setup on my LAN?

        I think you can safely ignore them. They're quite small as I recall.

        Michael

        http://home.cogeco.ca/~michaelwagner/personal-page.htm
        "All I wanna do is have a little fun before I die" Sheryl Crow