Re: Downgrade transmission using ipkg?
- Okay, I've just built and installed my own transmission_1.76-1_armeb.ipk.
- create cross-compile environment & make transmission-ipk
- remove transmission_1.80-1
- mv /etc/ipkg /etc/ipkg.bak
- ipkg install transmission_1.76-1_armeb.ipk
- mv /etc/ipkg.bak /etc/ipkg
Next time I do an ipkg update && ipkg upgrade, I don't want 1.80-1 to be installed. Is there any way I can protect this package from update by ipkg?
--- In email@example.com, "jl0242" <japher@...> wrote:
> I recently did an ipkg update & upgrade and received an update from Transmission 1.76 to 1.80. Is there any way I can downgrade back to 1.76 using ipkg?
> I'm having a number of problems with version 1.80. The transmission-daemon process terminates regularly, and I've seen a huge increase in the number of pieces failing their checksum test (shown in /var/log/messages). I've been trying to download a few different torrents and after around a week of sporadic downloading I've received a total of around 3Mb. I'm pretty certain these problems started with the update.
> Does anyone have access to the 1.76 ipk?