Re: Crashes with latest rtorrent 0.8.6 plus howto retrieve older apks?

  • docbillnet
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2010
      I've never managed to keep torrents running for long on my NSLU2. I've always attributed to having insufficient memory or such. Generally when I want to run a torrent on my NSLU2 I wrap the process in a script that keeps looping after each crash.

      However, in general I usually avoid doing torrents on my NSLU2 because I haven't figured out a good way to automate bandwidth limitations and to keep track of sharing ratios across crashes. So when I run torrents on my NSLU2 I end-up being a leach big time. As soon as I have a complete download that is the end of the sharing process. When I run the torrent from an interactive desktop, provided what I downloaded is worthwhile, I can continue sharing until my upload to download ratio is well above 1.

      Bill