Cloning usb pen to hard drive

  • chris_jaz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2010
      Hi all,

      Well im struggling along and learning alot with this, and ive now found that really i need to have my slug running from a hard drive rather than a usb pen.

      Id rather not start again and copy back all my config, so is there a command so that i can move my slugos from usb pen to the usb hard drive?

      Thanks.
    • Mike Westerhof
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2010
        chris_jaz wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > Well im struggling along and learning alot with this, and ive now found that really i need to have my slug running from a hard drive rather than a usb pen.
        >
        > Id rather not start again and copy back all my config, so is there a command so that i can move my slugos from usb pen to the usb hard drive?

        I didn't see an answer pass by -- did you get an answer to this, or find
        the answer in the mailing list archives? (I know this question was
        answered in the past, possibly in the nslu2-linux archives)

        -Mike (mwester)