Re: [nslu2-general] Re: performance - SMB

  • Henry Favretto
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2010
      As an xbox user I *highly* recommend installing the latest ccxstream
      package on your slug and attaching your xbmc sources through xbmsp.

      I've been streaming all sorts of media for years with xbmc (running on
      xbox + pc) without any problems - even though I'm still using an old
      133MHz slug running a transmission daemon and other stuff at the same
      time.

      See http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/Ccxstream?from=Unslung.Ccxstream

      Good luck!