Re: [nslu2-general] Re: performance - SMB

  • SSzretter
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2010
      My network is all wired,100base. My tests were running at 2.5 to 4 MB I
      believe. But it is as if something else is happening at some point to
      interrupt it while streaming...

    • Henry Favretto
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2010
        As an xbox user I *highly* recommend installing the latest ccxstream
        package on your slug and attaching your xbmc sources through xbmsp.

        I've been streaming all sorts of media for years with xbmc (running on
        xbox + pc) without any problems - even though I'm still using an old
        133MHz slug running a transmission daemon and other stuff at the same
        time.

        See http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/Ccxstream?from=Unslung.Ccxstream

        Good luck!